Terms and Conditions
1. General / Validity: These terms and conditions are applicable to all goods and services of LH-Extensions. By using the LH-Extensions website, the customer accepts these terms and conditions, in particular the data protection provisions as an exclusive base of the agreement. Differing and / or supplementary agreements require the express written consent of LH-Extensions.
2. Offer: All offers on the LH-Extensions website are without obligation and subject to confirmation. Small deviations and technical changes to our illustrations or descriptions are possible. The agreement comes into effect after completion of the ordering process on LH-Extensions website online shop by means of order confirmation from LH Extensions via email or through execution of the order to the customer by LH-Extensions.
3. Prices and Payment Terms: The prices listed at the website of LH-Extensions at the time the order is placed are applicable. All prices listed are retail prices in CHF, incl.. VAT. Obvious price errors remain reserved. Packaging and shipping costs are included in the prices for buyers residing in Switzerland. The delivery of the ordered goods will be executed after payment due has been received by LH-Extensions' account. LH-Extensions' online shop accepts all payment methods offered within the ordering process. The customer selects the preferred method of payment himself / herself. Additional costs incurred due to the method of payment (if any), e.g. credit card fees, transfer fees, etc., are the responsibility of the customer. A settlement of claims is possible only with the express written consent of LH-Extensions.
4. Delivery, Delivery Time and Shipping Costs: The third party specified during the ordering process executes the delivery of the goods to the customer. The customer selects the preferred shipping method himself / herself. The shipping costs for deliveries outside of Switzerland will be made known to the customers before the order process is completed. Merchandise in stock will be shipped within five business days after receipt of the order. Merchandise, which is not in stock, may have a delivery time up to three weeks after order placement. For delivery availability, LH-Extensions is dependent on the timely delivery by third parties. If delivery failure is because LH-Extensions has not been supplied on time, LH-Extensions will withdraw from the contract without further ado. LH-Extensions is obliged to inform the customer in good time of any delivery difficulties. Any payments already executed will be refunded immediately. In this case, the customer has no right to compensation. Unless the customer has notified otherwise, partial deliveries are allowed. Duties, taxes and charges may be incurred for deliveries abroad. These are not included in the total price and must be completely carried by the buyer.
5. Information about the exchange and return policy: A potential return of the ordered products is at the risk and cost of the customer. The return may only be made with original packaging within 7 days of the delivery date and requires the prior consent of LH-Extensions. Already used goods will not be taken back under any circumstances. To cover the shipping costs of a return, postage stamps with the value of CHF 9.- must be included. If not returned, the products delivered are considered free of defects. Further guarantees or warranties will not be granted or confirmed, unless legally permitted. Communicated delivery dates are without obligation. The 7-day notice period begins on the day of delivery of the goods. Obtaining LH-Extensions consent is necessary to meet the deadline, as well as the return of the goods within this period. There is no right of return for unsealed products or for the delivery of goods, which have been manufactured according to customer specifications. Payments made by the contract partner will be transferred back within 10 business days after receipt of the returned goods to the account specified by the customer. Charges for remittance of payments already made will be deducted from the payment to be executed. The return must be made to the address, which the customer is notified of when they contact LH-Extensions. The return is at the customer's own risk and expense. The return must have adequate postage. If LH-Extensions incurs charges due to insufficient return postage, the additional charges will be deducted from any payments already made by the customer. LH-Extensions expressly retains the right to claim compensation for damaged goods. If the customer is responsible for the deterioration, loss or other depreciation of the goods, he / she is responsible for these. The return of the merchandise must be in original packaging and in an unopened state. If this is not possible, the customer is responsible for packaging, which will not damage the goods. The customer is liable for damages to the goods, which are due to inadequate packaging.
Obvious defects (in particular damages, incorrect deliveries or incorrect quantities), transport damages or other defects must be made known in writing within a period of two calendar days after receipt of the goods. Notification via email to info@ladieshair is sufficient.
6. Transfer of risk: The delivery of the goods is at the customer's risk. The risk is transferred to the customer when the goods are handed over to the carrier. This also applies even if LH-Extensions online shop has agreed to carry the costs of transportation. Complaints due to damage (e.g. damaged packaging upon receipt of the goods) must be claimed against the carrier within the designated deadlines.
7. Warranty: LH-Extensions ensures that the goods were free of material and workmanship defects at the time of risk transfer and corresponded to the contractually assured characteristics. Further warranties are excluded. Customer claims for damages, e.g. due to non-fulfilment, poor performance, negligence during contract conclusion, breach of contractual obligations, indirect damage, consequential damage, damages for tort or damages based on other legal grounds are excluded. LH-Extension shall be solely liable for the lack of guaranteed quality, as well as for intentional or gross negligence. The maximum liability is limited in each case to the amount of the purchase price. Claims based on the product liability law remain reserved. If LH-Extensions is responsible for the defective goods, LH-Extensions will replace the defective goods. If in the case of an exchange of the goods, the replacement is defective, the purchaser shall have the right to cancellation and reduction. Further claims are excluded. LH-Extensions online shop does not accept any liability for the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the LH-Extensions online shop or for any technical or electronic errors of the online service.
8. Retention of ownership: All deliveries are subject to retention of ownership. The delivered goods remain the property of LH-Extensions until full payment of the purchase price has been executed.
9. Data Protection: All personal data collected from customers will be treated confidentially. Only necessary personal data supplied by the customer will be exclusively used in the context of order processing (payment, shipping) by third parties and only to the extent that is necessary.
10. Severability Clause: Should these provisions or parts of these be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining portions shall not be affected. The invalid provision shall be replaced with a valid provision, which closest substitutes the economic purpose of the invalid provision.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law: It is agreed that the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes between the users of the site and LH-Extension, which arise from the use, operation or visiting the site, is 5000 Aarau. LH Extensions is free to file a suit at the domicile / residence of the user. Swiss law is applicable.